Tuesday, June 12, 2012

if my life is going to mean anything. I have to live it myself.





Nordstroms floral tank
Forever21 poka-dot shorts
Forever21 belt
Forever21 ear accessory 
Zara sandals
OPI Mod About You nail polish
I love the idea of print blocking! I wanted to try something new so I opted for the floral and poka-dot combo. I also decided to add a belt to "block up" the prints. 

I'm wearing my favorite nail polish, its the perfect pale pink-purple shade!

By the way, my clutch is so big I was able to fit my macbook in it! 

20 comments:

  1. Cool look! Love your flats!
    Have a great day!
    http://robertascoolestplaces.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely georgeous honey, this look really suits you ! Breath-taking ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore your sandlas and clutch!

    www.style-trigger.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes, you look so cute on these pictures!
    xo Jo

    josscrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great inspiration! love the first pic!
    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look! You look sooo nice!
    Thank you for your nice comment! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are lovely!!!!!! love your looks!!!! you are so cute!!! Now I follow you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look sooo great!! and I love these flats from Zara, too:)
    and you look so beautiful! Cool blog, I follow you now. Hope you follow me back!

    xx alex

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!!
    Love it
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    s xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shorts!! So cute :)
    Really like those shoes too!

    Claudia X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit, your watch is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit..i love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the prints together!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete