Sunday, July 8, 2012

there are only two ways to live your life. one is as though nothing is a miracle. the other is as though everything is a miracle.




Forever21 maxi dress (similar here)
Gucci sunglasses
Forever21 link bracelet (similar here)
Forever21 necklace used as a wrap around bracelet
Forever21 earrings
Forever21 owl ring (owl ring here)
Metropark purse

Just a really simple dress kind of day, you know?

Actually, I've been meaning to wear these ombre earrings, they just don't really go with any of my outfits so I opted for something very simple. It kinda gives off the whole bohemian vibe right?

11 comments:

  1. Nice post! I love the accessories!

    http://thatstyleriot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic!
    Have a good Monday!
    www.robertascoolestplaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress!

    Jess xx

    http://showponyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love maxis and this one is fabulous! Looking forward to more quotes!

    xxx
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY where Fashion and Food collide!
    New Post : STRIPES AND DENIM - KIDS PLAY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/07/stripe-and-denim-kids-play.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those earrings are so pretty! And from F21...I'll have to see if I can find a pair. :) I love just wearing simple dresses and being casual, but chic. Sometimes it's what you have to do in summer to beat the heat! Hope you had a great weekend! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the maxi dress! And those earrings are sooo pretty! The colors are beautiful(: I'm a new follower and I really hope you can follow me back(:
    -S

    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that derss looks absolutely stunning on you!!! :)


    Lots of love,
    Sabina
    xxx

    PS: I'd love to invite you to participate in my Fabulous Summer Giveaway! Enter for a chance to win gorgeous jewellery, colourful nail polishes and other prizes. Come check it out - I think you will not be disappointed!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those earrings are amazing! The color is beautiful, they match perfect with this outfit! I love maxi's

    ReplyDelete